- Survey all your club’s members to see what they like and don’t like about the club, and what suggestions they have for changes.
- Ask your club board members to attend at least one other local club meeting this month as a guest and discuss what they observed.
- Participate in LinkedIn or other social networking forums (see article above) to get ideas from Rotary club members around the world.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Innovation Made Easy?
To innovate is to introduce something new or make changes in anything established. Innovation is key to ensuring that your club remains strong for years to come. Is it time for your Rotary club to be innovative? Here are a few ideas to get started:
Thanks to Rotary Training Talk
Posted by Bevin Wall at 1:09 PM
Membership "Must" Links
- Zone 33-34 Membership Resources Index
- Rotary.org Membership Resources Page
- RRIMC Blog
- Club Assessment Tools
- Zone 33-34 Website Membership Page
- Zone 33 Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Sunshine Division Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Rotary's You Tube Video Site
- Link to All Zone Membership Newsletters
- Sign Up for Membership Minute
- Sign Up for RI's Public Relations Tips
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- RI's Training Talk
- 2009 MD Presidential Membership Conference Resource Page
- Zone 25-26 Membership Blog (West Coast US)
- Zone 21 Membership Blog (Latin & S America)
- Zone 31-32 Membership Blog (Northeast US)
- Zone 15 Membership Blog (Scandanavia-Russia)
- Zones 10B-18 Membership Blog (Europe & Africa)