Monday, March 29, 2010
West Virginia President-Elects Get Charged Up for Membership Challenge
Over 60 President-Elects from 2 West Virgina Districts met over the weekend to train for their upcoming club leadership role in Flatwoods, West Virgina. They were treated to a weekend of excellent presentations and discussion, many echoing the importance of membership development to their club.
Regional RI Membership Coordinator Bevin Wall led a "Perfect Rotary Club Meeting" during the Saturday luncheon, followed by a discussion of meeting "best practices". Wall continued the membership theme through the afternoon session with Developing Your Membership Plan (photo above), and a session on The Rotary Leadership Institute conducted by PDG Dave Cavender.
Click here for the Developing Your Membership Plan slideshow and notes.
Click here for the pictures from the event.
Posted by Bevin Wall at 8:04 AM
Membership "Must" Links
- Zone 33-34 Membership Resources Index
- Rotary.org Membership Resources Page
- RRIMC Blog
- Club Assessment Tools
- Zone 33-34 Website Membership Page
- Zone 33 Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Sunshine Division Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Rotary's You Tube Video Site
- Link to All Zone Membership Newsletters
- Sign Up for Membership Minute
- Sign Up for RI's Public Relations Tips
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- RI's Training Talk
- 2009 MD Presidential Membership Conference Resource Page
- Zone 25-26 Membership Blog (West Coast US)
- Zone 21 Membership Blog (Latin & S America)
- Zone 31-32 Membership Blog (Northeast US)
- Zone 15 Membership Blog (Scandanavia-Russia)
- Zones 10B-18 Membership Blog (Europe & Africa)