According to the latest survey 20 % of districts worldwide do not have a membership committee. Ensuring that a district has an active membership committee is crucial to successful membership development efforts.
According to the survey made in zone 15 (Europe) this autumn 93% of the districts have a membership committee.
- Encourage clubs to set membership goals and make a membership development plan.
- Visit clubs and speak about effective membership activities
- Ensure that each club has a membership chair.
- Arrange membership seminars
- Cooperate with PR committee and AGs