Sunday, March 29, 2009
Zone 33-34 Rotarians Active at Maryland Presidential Membership Seminar
Numerous Zone 33-34 Rotarians were involved in the Presidential Membership Seminar held March 27-28, 2009 in Greenbelt Maryland.
RRIMC Bevin Wall conducted a plenary session on Regional Membership Trends and Solutions, Past Director Ken Morgan presented a plenary session on Demographics. Director Eric Adamson abd RRIMC Bevin Wall helped present Regional Membership Awards.
Panelists included RMAs Keith Blankenship, Tim Mannix, Bob Stallworth, Bob Newton and Sue Poss, as well as Zone 33 RLI Trainer Pam Wall, DGE Horace McCormack and DG Bill Pollard.
Click the slideshow below to view the full album.
Posted by Bevin Wall at 9:34 PM
Membership "Must" Links
- Zone 33-34 Membership Resources Index
- Rotary.org Membership Resources Page
- RRIMC Blog
- Club Assessment Tools
- Zone 33-34 Website Membership Page
- Zone 33 Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Sunshine Division Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI)
- Rotary's You Tube Video Site
- Link to All Zone Membership Newsletters
- Sign Up for Membership Minute
- Sign Up for RI's Public Relations Tips
- Every Rotarian Every Year
- RI's Training Talk
- 2009 MD Presidential Membership Conference Resource Page
- Zone 25-26 Membership Blog (West Coast US)
- Zone 21 Membership Blog (Latin & S America)
- Zone 31-32 Membership Blog (Northeast US)
- Zone 15 Membership Blog (Scandanavia-Russia)
- Zones 10B-18 Membership Blog (Europe & Africa)