Because January is Rotary Awareness Month, this is a great time to make sure your community knows who you are and what you do. Consider these tips:
- Share your club's Web site or blog link through an electronic news release.
- Host a question and answer press conference during one of your meetings, inviting local media.
- Invite a friend or co-worker to a meeting.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper about your club's community and international humanitarian efforts.
- Coordinate a community service project with another local organization.
- Purchase or download the RI publications This Is Rotary, What's Rotary? or Rotary Basics and distribute them in your community.