Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Past Presidents Membership Challenge


President Randy Yokum of the Newport News VA Club in District 7600 shares the following strategy:  

My membership goal for the club is to have 8 new members by 12/31/2008.  That’s a 20% increase in our role from 6/30/09.  Our program is called “The Past Presidents Membership Challenge”.  I have selected 8 of our clubs past presidents and assigned 4 club members to each team.  The challenge is for each team to bring in one new member by 12/31.  In addition, I’m meeting the challenge by bringing in one new member myself.  My target is 9 new members this calendar year!  The Past President is also responsible to make sure that his team members are regularly attending our weekly meetings.

Contact President Randy at Randy.Yocum@ExpressPros.com 

No comments: